Are you tired of using a dull textbook that’s only partly helpful and lacks a clear step-by-step system for learning critical essay writing?
Do you wish to have all the objectives for learning critical essay writing in one place, available 24/7?
In this course, you are going to follow the six essential steps to turn a lousy essay into anOUTSTANDING paper—that gets a top grade.
And you’ll do it through snappy, informative videos and accompanying transcripts, helpful quizzes, useful self-assessments, and writing activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
- focus an argument by developing a thesis statement,
- develop ideas through doing research, taking notes, and thinking critically,
- write concisely by composing varied sentences and effective paragraphs,
- organize ideas by using an outline and writing a draft,
- self-edit a text by revising, editing and proofreading, and 6) write a properly formatted essay using the MLA style guide.
This course is for learners who want to:
- Study academic writing at high-intermediate or an advanced level.
- Learn critical essay writing for the first time.
- Work at your own pace.
- Use online learning tools.
This is NOT for learners if you:
- Study low-level academic writing.
- Are uncomfortable with online materials.
- Want to just want to play around.