Do you need to do research to write an essay or report with supporting evidence?
If yes, you have come to the right place.
You will learn how to:
- use evidence consistently
- define your main ideas
- develop your ideas logically
- use the right number of appropriate sources
- be critical in your use of sources
make clear connections between your writing and the sources you use.
In this mini-course, you are going to learn eight key skills for gathering and using evidence.
It will turn a lousy paper or report into an OUTSTANDING one—that accomplishes its objective.
And you’ll do it through snappy, informative videos—that get to the point fast.
There are accompanying transcripts, a helpful quiz, a useful self-assessment, and a writing activity.
This course is for you, if you want to:
- Improve your researching skills.
- Learn the essentials of using evidence quickly.
- Work at your own pace.
- Use an online learning tool.
Frequently Asked Questions